Human always wishes to have a perfect body in terms of face, skin, and body which. There has been a substantial progress in the field of medical science and technology to fulfill this desire of humans and as usual, the technology didn’t fail to satisfy humans. Plastic surgery is one of the gems of medical technology through which anyone can have the desired body. It is a process that involves restoration, reconstruction or alteration of the human body. There are many types of plastic surgeries available nowadays.
Here is the list of 5 most common types of plastic surgeries:
- Rhytidectomy: Rhytidectomy or facelift is the process of restoring the skin tissues back to its younger phase. The skin excess skin generally present at the jawline is smoothed out and the result is a rejuvenated and perfect young looking face. The facelift is always performed along with eyelid lift and autologous fat transfer. Since our face reveals everything about us, our age, genetics, and lifestyle, there is no doubt why facelift or rhytidectomy is the most common type of plastic surgery.
- Blepharoplasty: Blepharoplasty or eye lift is one of the most sought-after plastic surgery after the rhytidectomy. Being related to facial appearance, eye lift is also concerned with restoring the facial appearance to its younger phase. In blepharoplasty, the excess skin and fat are removed from the upper eyelids. Subsequently, bulging fat is removed from the lower eyelids. This refreshes the appearances eyes and upper face. It must be performed with the utmost professionalism and extreme precaution as it is related to the face. NYC plastic surgeon is a team of professionals that are expert in these types of plastic surgeries.
- Dermabrasion: Dermabrasion is the process of refreshing and restoring the upper layers of the skin to its younger phase. In this process, the top layer of the skin is gently rubbed and removed. The rubbed area of the skin heals and a new layer of skin replaces the old one. This results in younger and smoother looking skin. Dermabrasion is mostly performed to treat scars, spots, sun-damaged skin and wrinkles. After face surgery, dermabrasion is the most common types of skin surgery.
- Liposuction: Liposuction is the process of removing excess fat from your body that is accumulated in some parts of your body like neck, abdomen, and back. Liposuction removes this excess of accumulated fat from your hips, thighs, abdomen, buttocks, and breasts. A small tube called cannula is inserted under the skin at the required part of your body to remove the excess fat. This makes your body slimmer and shapes it perfectly which ultimately enhances your physical appearance.
- Breast Augmentation: The size and shape of the breasts of women are always concerned with her self-perception, self-esteem, and confidence. In pursuance of this, there is no doubt at all why breast surgery is one of the most common plastic surgeries performed today. Breast augmentation involves the use of implants to enhance the shape and size of women breasts. It is also used to correct breast asymmetry. This results in a natural and attractive breast thereby making the woman more attractive.
Being the most common types of plastic surgeries, these options are available at most of the plastic surgeons. But you must always review their services and qualifications before undergoing the surgery. NYC plastic surgeons offer experienced surgery options to you owing to their professional and highly qualified team.