According to Dr Richard Nahas, as the name suggests, fibroblast plasma skin tightening treatment is a treatment method that uses plasma for removing excess skin cells from your body. This gives your skin a more toned look, makes it smoother and renews its glow. Let’s check out the benefits of this treatment.
- It’s a sift surgery – This treatment is categorized as a soft surgery since it doesn’t involve any surgical instruments hacking at your body. That’s why it’s less invasive and can treat your skin without any incisions or cuts. You don’t have to worry about sharp surgical blades and drills damaging your facial features. It’s a much cheaper and safer alternative to plastic surgery and has even fewer side effects.
- Quick treatment – The treatment time for this procedure lasts around half an hour or a bit more depending on the area of the skin that’s being treated. The results are immediate, and you’ll notice the change on your skin right from the first treatment. Compared to creams and other types of skin treatment that require weeks or even months to show real results, fibroblast skin tightening shows instant results as tighter and smoother skin in the area that has been treated. You’ll be astonished by the remarkable results of the treatment.
- It’s painless – A lot of people stay away from all kinds of effective skin treatments due to the severe pain they may have to endure during the process. That’s why fibroblast skin treatment is suitable for everyone. Under anaesthetics, this treatment is completely painless. You won’t feel any discomfort as the laser removes dead and accumulated skin cells.
- Multiple areas are targeted – This skin tightening treatment isn’t just for your face or your neck. It can be applied to many regions of your body. While the facial skin is the most commonly operated area, this treatment can even target tricky regions like the skin under your eyelids, and around the mouth. The treatment is also applicable for regions with excessive skin flaps. You can even get the skin lining your arms to be tightened and refreshed by this procedure.
- Quick recovery – Every skin care therapy comes with a bunch of side effects. However, for fibroblast skin tightening, the side effects are minimal, and they fade within a week. The most severe side effects include mild swelling and redness in the treated area. However, they subside within mere hours. The carbon dots and crusts that may form on your skin are shed away within the week to reveal fresh and rejuvenated skin. The only drawback of this method is that it isn’t suitable for dark-skinned people since it may lead to hyperpigmentation.
Dr Richard Nahas suggests that you consult your dermatologist and opt for fibroblast skin tightening treatment if it suits you. It can make your aged skin appear much younger and the effects last for a couple of years. Moreover, treatment times and recovery are short and quick.