EmSculpt Neo is a non-invasive procedure that uses radio frequency energy to reduce stubborn fat deposits in your abdomen. The procedure uses heat and radio frequency technology to break up the fat cells for the body to absorb.
After the procedure, you’ll be able to wear your clothes again immediately without removing any clothing or belts—but it may take a few weeks to see some noticeable results!
Know which muscles will be targeted
The muscles targeted by the procedure are those that are causing your excess skin to be visible. It’s not a weight loss procedure, per se. It’s more like an exercise plan for your body, with certain muscles targeted to help make you look better and feel better about yourself.
The procedure won’t remove fat or cellulite from your thighs or tummy (although there may be some improvement in these areas). If that’s what you’re looking for, try other methods first!
Share your medical history with your doctor.
Your doctor will want to know about any medications, allergies, and medical conditions you have. If you are using any medicines or taking other supplements, you must know about them.
Follow the instructions for preparing for the procedure.
- Follow the instructions for preparing for the procedure.
- Drink plenty of fluids before bedtime so that you may frequently urinate during the night.
- Do not eat or drink anything after midnight before your appointment; this will help reduce swelling around your eyes and eyelids. The only exception is water, which should be allowed until two hours before your appointment (or even earlier if instructed by your doctor). If you have any questions about fluid intake before an Emsculpt Neo review session, please discuss this with our staff member, who will be helping you prepare!
What to expect during the procedure
In addition to the normal safety precautions you should follow when getting any surgery, there are some things to keep in mind before undergoing an EmSculpt Neo procedure.
- What to expect during the procedure: Before beginning this step, you will first be prepped and draped with a sterile cloth. Then, your doctor will use an ultrasound device called an ablation catheter inserted into your artery via a small incision near where it emerges from your wrist. The aim is to heat the blood vessels by applying intense sound waves until they break apart and flow back into circulation like normal again (this process is called “ablation”).
- How long does it take? It depends on how many vessels we have available for treatment at once; however, most patients can return home within one hour after their procedure begins! Most people find themselves walking around within 24 hours following surgery—but if you experience pain or bleeding, please inform us immediately so we can address these concerns as soon as possible!
Do your research, so you’re prepared for each step in the process
To prepare for the procedure, you should be aware of:
- The doctor and hospital where it will be performed. This will help ensure that you are comfortable with their reputation and staff.
- The cost of the procedure itself (including any potential discounts). Ask about payment plans or other financing options like insurance coverage.
- Recovery time after surgery—how long does it last? How can I manage my pain at home? These questions will help ease anxiety before surgery as well as during recovery, especially if there is a chance that swelling from bruising may occur during this stage in your treatment plan. Also, note whether any pre-existing conditions mean certain medications may not be appropriate after surgery (for example, steroids).
The EmSculpt Neo procedure effectively enhances your appearance, but it’s also a big commitment. You’ll want to be prepared for everything from what you can expect during the procedure and when you can expect results. You must research ahead of time so that nothing surprises or frightens you!